Mar 13 2013

Will my homeowners insurance cover water damage due to a flooded basement?

Category: Home Improvement,Home Owners Insurance


Your homeowners policy will spell out the specifics of your homeowners insurance coverage. Most insurance policies require an extra rider to cover water damage that is related to flooding. Water damage from a broken pipe within the house should be covered in a basic policy.




Challenge this Answer and/or Discuss